Below are forms that you will find helpful as you prepare your camper for their time at Holmes this summer!
Before you register:
- 2018 Summer Brochure
- 2018 Summer Camp Registration Form – if you choose to mail in your registration
- Campership Application
- Children’s Camps in New York State info from NY Health Dept
After you register:
- Camper Health History Form – if you choose to not complete your camper’s health history forms online at CampDoc.com
- Camper Health History Form, Physician Pages – these are the forms that must be completed by your camper’s physician
- Adult Health History Form – for adults attending Family Camp or You and Me Camp
- Welcome Packet – helpful information as you and your camper prepare for their time at Holmes!
- Overnight Camp Packing List
- Day Camp Packing List
- Meningitis Letter, and Meningococcal Disease Fact Sheet – required for campers staying more than 7 days (LITE, SALT, Two Week camps, Stay Over weekend)
- Saddle Up! Release Form – required by Crosswinds Equestrian Center in order to participate at their horse barn