Holmes Presbyterian Camp and Conference Center
Executive Director Search
Holmes Presbyterian Camp and Conference Center is searching for an individual who feels called by our mission to serve as Executive Director. The Executive Director will collaborate with the Board of Directors and with the Presbyteries of Hudson River, New York City, and Long Island in developing and implementing a progressive strategic vision and innovative programs.
- Implement organizational vision and effective systems as head of staff
- Envision and implement new possibilities and programming through critical evaluation, reflection, collaboration, and innovation
- Design and implement strategies to expand constituencies
- Cultivate and grow relationships and communication with Presbyteries, churches, other faith groups, and various organizations
- Promote the camp and conference center through the development and implementation of marketing and social media strategy
- Manage the finances of the camp to ensure sustainability
- Lead development of staff, Board of Directors, funds, and program
- Promote the camp and conference center and its programs through marketing and social media strategy
- Administer the development of and preservation of the site and its facilities
Skills and Requirements:
- Christian faith with theological literacy and familiarity with the Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Successful previous leadership experience
- Strong skills in creativity, communication, and collaboration
- Passion for mission and service
- Progressive understanding that embraces inclusiveness
- Technology competence
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent demonstrated experience
If you have questions, contact Gary Batty at Run River Enterprises: email@example.com.
To apply, please follow this link.